- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Real Estate Investment Analysis Certificate
FAU Financial Analyst Program
In partnership with Bloomberg®, the Financial Analyst Program (FAP) equips students with cutting edge skills in financial analysis and equity research taking the students through a deep value fundamental research process that results in the creation of independent equity research reports. The FAP provides an educational challenge that builds on relevant, real-world fundamental investment knowledge to educate, train and develop the next generation of top notch finance talent.
Please contact the Executive Education Admissions Department at MSFinance@fau.edu for more details.
Financial Analyst Program Facts:
- The ONLY program of its kind in the state of Florida
- Preselected group of students based on academic and professional background, GPA, interview and responses to essay questions
- CFA-based financial analysis curriculum
- Bloomberg Partnership and connectivity to guest speakers/industry experts
- Students must become Bloomberg certified to successfully complete program
- Internships opportunities with: Asset Management Firms, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Equity Research Firms, Corporations
Students gain real experience with real companies in the areas of financial analysis, financial modeling and company valuations. This unique program helps students to become more competitive in today’s job market. Utilizing the state-of-the-art FAU Trading Room, students will gain practical, hands-on experience and knowledge via Bloomberg® terminals. Students will receive a Financial Analyst Certificate from FAU and are also required to become Bloomberg Essentials Certified.
Only 30 candidates will be accepted into each program intake. Early application submission is recommended.
Students in the Financial Analyst Program have 24-hour access to this new lab located on the second floor of the FAU College of Business.
Since program inception in 2011, as the only university in the state of Florida, teams from FAU's Financial Analyst Program have qualified for the State of Florida Research Challenge every year.
The 2015 Financial Analyst Program students from FAU, led by Dr. Rainford Knight, won for the State of Florida Research Challenge.
FAU/Bloomberg Terminal Internship Program Opportunities
Through the FAU/Bloomberg Terminal Internship Program, companies not only gain access to talented FAU students, but also benefit from access to Bloomberg® terminals and industry experts.
Admission and Application Requirements
Visit FAU Financial Analyst Program - Admission & Application Requirements to complete an application.
Executive Education Admissions
777 Glades Road BU
Bldg 86, Room 203
Boca Raton, FL 33431
phone: (561) 297-6000
fax: (561) 297-2179