New Online Courses
ECO 3101 Intermediate Microeconomics
Intermediate microeconomics examines how individuals make decisions in a world of scarce resources in a more analytical framework than in economic principles.
This course examines many topics such as:
- Consumer and producer responses to price changes
- Firm production and profit conditions
- Effects of market structure on consumer, producer, and social welfare
- Static and dynamic equilibrium analyses
Prerequisites: ECO 2013 & ECO 2023.
ECP 3703 Managerial Economics
This course covers topics such as:
- Management and business strategies
- Risk analysis
- Demand estimation and pricing
- Competitive behavior and profit maximization
Prerequisites: ECO 2013 & ECO 2023, or equivalent. This course counts towards the economics requirement for both Management and Finance Majors.