Minors are official programs of study; when completed, they are noted on the students' official transcript. Some business minors are available to any FAU student, whereas others are available only to business majors (*or other majors, provided they also complete the 27 credits of core business courses). Details are listed under each program. Minors are available in the following areas:
- Accounting (business majors only*)
- Business Administration (available to Health Administration majors and non-business students)
- Business Intelligence (available to all degree-seeking students, except MIS majors)
- Business Law (available to any FAU student)
- Digital Marketing (available to any FAU student)
- Economics (available to any FAU student)
- Electronic Commerce (business majors only*)
- Entrepreneurship (pending final approval)
- Finance (business majors only*)
- Health Services (available to any FAU student)
- Healthcare Information Systems (available to any FAU student)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management (available to any FAU student)
- Information Security (available to any FAU student)
- Management Information Systems (business majors only*)
- Marketing (business majors only*)
- Real Estate (business majors only*)
The following applies to all minors (unless stated otherwise):
- In accordance with university policy, 75% of the credits in the minor must be taken in residence at FAU.
- Courses used for the minor must be completed with a grade of "C" or better.
- Business majors may apply minor courses toward the upper-division Business Elective requirement, if needed.
- Minor courses cannot double count for any other business major or business core requirements.
- Minors are available to undergraduate degree-seeking students upon successful completion of the minor course work and the simultaneous successful completion of a bachelor's degree from FAU.