Executive MBA (EMBA)
The #1 Choice in Florida!
Take the next step and become a global business leader with Florida Atlantic University’s 23-month AACSB-Accredited Executive MBA designed for busy working professionals.
The EMBA program was recently ranked among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Also ranked #1 in Florida and #5 in the U.S. in terms of a student’s return on investment (ROI) (SoFi), FAU’s EMBA is one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting
The Executive MBA degree program begins each fall and spring semester.
The Fall 2021 Executive MBA degree program begins Saturday, August 21, 2021.
COVID -19 Message
The On-campus Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program is delivered through live synchronous sessions during scheduled class days and times on Saturdays and Sundays. Additionally, asynchronous class lectures and mini-lectures are recorded and accessible on demand to enhance class study in our digital learning management system, Canvas.
Florida Atlantic University campuses are now open for physical attendance—following guidelines determined by the State University System. Executive Education has resumed on-campus classroom attendance according to established regulations. Students may attend in person as well as access classes virtually or through a hybrid format combining in-person and virtual attendance.
Hybrid format – both in-class and/or virtual
Attend class in person while following social distancing protocols and/or chose to attend virtually from location of choice.
Virtual format – entirely virtual
Attend class virtually from location of choice.
Classes are designed to facilitate live interactive collaboration between faculty, in-person students and virtual students
The Executive Graduate Programs office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month Executive MBA program. FAU's EMBA is specially designed for those whose work week is filled with personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of weekend classes just once every three weeks.
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- Program starts August and January of each year
- Complete the EMBA in 23 months without work interruption
- Meet every third weekend on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM - 3:15 PM
- No business prerequisites required prior to entry
EMBA Program Features/Highlights
- Individual Leadership Profile and Assessment
- Private, Executive Coaching Sessions
- Optional International Business Trip
- Network with over 200 EMBA students on class days every third weekend
- World Class Faculty
- VIP Concierge Service
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Executive Education Facility
- Average Class Size: 35
- Average Work Experience: 12 years
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- The goal of the Executive MBA is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments in Executive Education.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
Please contact our office for individual information/advising appointments.
Executive MBA participants may pick from a myriad of elective* classes in accordance to their career objectives, or chose an MBA concentration in the following areas:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Health Administration
- Sport Management
*Some elective classes offered at different days/times or online.