- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Real Estate Investment Analysis Certificate
- Certificate in Digital Transformation in Healthcare
- Certified Medical Business Management
- Program Benefits
- Program Requirements
- Ideal Candidate
- Accreditation and Partnerships
- Advanced Project Scheduling
- Advanced Risk Management
- Advanced Work Breakdown Structure Concepts
- Earned Value Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Teams and Teamwork
- Value-driven Project Management Environments
All programs are available for corporate on-site training.
Tens of billions of dollars are spent on the estimated twenty million meetings and events held every day. Today corporations, associations and organizations understand the importance and effectiveness of sponsoring meetings, conferences and special events that are strategically planned and executed in order to deliver value, results, and increased return on investment.
Certificate in Event Management
The Certificate in Event Management’s comprehensive curriculum is based on the Events Industry Council’s guidelines for meeting planning accepted practices, and focuses on the role the planner provides in delivering the goals and objectives of the meeting and/or event they are responsible for.
Executive Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Executive Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management is a 8-module program which covers the core components required for an overview of the hospitality and tourism industry using current, relevant content.
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129
Certificate in Meeting and Events Management
”...Taking the [Meeting & Events Management Course] helped me obtain my internship; I learned a lot about meetings and events from the course and the instructor – she is a great teacher!"
-- Sarah Jordan Story
Event Management Professional