- About the School of Accounting
- Director's Welcome
- Academic Programs
- New Course Offerings
- New Online Courses
- Florida Climate Resilience Polls
- BEPI Alumni - Student Success Stories
- 2021 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- 2020 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- 2019 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- 2018 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- 2017 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- 2016 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- 2015 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- 2014 Hispanic Index of Consumer Sentiment
- Join the Business and Economics Polling Initiative Today!
- Virtual National Conference of Undergraduate Research 2021
- Virtual Florida Undergraduate Research Conference 2021
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research 2019
- Florida Undergraduate Research Conference 2019
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research 2018
- Florida Undergraduate Research Conference 2018
- Undergraduate Research Symposium 2018
- Florida Undergraduate Research Conference 2017
- FAU Graduate Research Day 2017
- Undergraduate Research Symposium 2017
- Florida Undergraduate Research Conference 2016
- FAU Graduate Research Day 2016
- Undergraduate Research Symposium 2016
- Center for Economic Education
- Monthly Inflation Report
- Undergraduate Speaker Series
School of Accounting
Accounting is the language and basic tool of business. At Florida Atlantic University, the School of Accounting prides itself on being the pillar and foundation for Business Administration studies. As the School of Accounting, our goal is to prepare students for careers in accounting, auditing, bookkeeping, forensics, tax, government, teaching, and advanced graduate or doctoral research. The School of Accounting offers undergraduate and graduate programs. Our distinguished faculty teaches the theory and applications of accounting concepts and trends. FAU is one of only 48 universities worldwide to participate in the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Internal Audit Education Partnership (IAEP).
The Mission of the School of Accounting at Florida Atlantic University is to deliver a comprehensive accounting education to a diverse student body, publish scholarly accounting research, and provide leadership and service for the academic and professional accounting communities.
The School of Accounting at Florida Atlantic University is a professional school operating within the State University System. Our mission is to deliver a comprehensive accounting education to a diverse student body, publish scholarly accounting research, and provide leadership and service for the academic and professional accounting communities.
The School of Accounting is among the largest accounting programs in the United States, with approximately 1,200 traditional and non-traditional students in our undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Our faculty comprises award-winning scholars who have been recognized for their contributions to education and research. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in day, evening, online, weekday and weekend programs. Our programs are delivered in Boca Raton, Davie, and Ft. Lauderdale.
At the undergraduate level, students can earn an undergraduate degree with a major in accounting or minor in accounting or business law. High-achieving students can pursue an undergraduate degree with honors by entering our highly acclaimed Accounting Scholars Program. This program is well known for its exceptional job placement rate, with more than 90% of its program graduates starting their careers in public accounting.
At the graduate level, we offer traditional and executive masters programs and a doctoral program. Our traditional program includes a Master of Accounting with an option to concentrate in Accounting Information Systems or Taxation and a Master of Taxation. Our executive programs offer a Master of Accounting with an option to concentrate in any one of four areas: Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting, Digital Accounting Forensics and Data Analytics, and Professional Accounting. We also offer a Master of Taxation through the executive programs. We also offer a variety of certificate programs designed to provide students with specialized knowledge and skills.
The Director’s office is located in the School of Accounting on the Boca Raton campus (119 Kaye Hall, or 561-297-3636). Please visit, write, or call.
Click here to learn more about the School of Accounting.
Alumni & Community
Find out more about our Alumni and Friends.
Access valuable academic planning and career tools.
The following list of scholarships was created by donations from individuals and organizations for students of the College of Business (COB). The FAU Foundation and the Dean's Office administer the scholarships once per year at the start of the Fall Semester. Some scholarships are made from the interest accrued on endowed funds. The scholarships may be expendable or endowments. Therefore, each scholarship fund is reviewed and awarded on a case by case basis. To apply, select the red application button to the right. Awards to scholarship recipients are received in writing approximately one month after the application window closes.